We are a leading provider of conveyancing technology and services to a variety of mortgage lenders. Our conveyancing partnerships in this sector extend to cover leading banks, building societies, specialist lenders and so-called challenger banks.
Moreover, we have developed exciting new technology that lenders can use and gain from, realising significant new efficiencies, as well as helping deliver all types of conveyancing to their customers much more quickly and cost effectively. Some of the conveyancing services that we offer to lenders include;
Our complete solution for managing your large or small panels of conveyancing firms will provide you with the highest level of risk management controls and governance for your business.
- By managing your conveyancing panel, we will minimise the risks associated with fraud and cyber-crime in a cost-effective fashion.
- Through systems integration, we can provide a more seamless and efficient journey for all your customers.
- Our subsidiary, Legal Eye, provides us with a unique independent compliance function to manage your conveyancing panel. This can extend to cover field based or desktop audits of your panel firms.
Our technology and service delivers a unique solution for volume fee assisted remortgages as well as other more specialist and tailored conveyancing requirements.
- Excellent customer experience with fast turnaround times and regular communication.
- A combination of value blended with superb customer service.
- An increase in operational efficiency.
- A single relationship, reducing supplier management and internal governance.
- A choice of specialist firms.
Utilising our award-winning online conveyancing comparison platform, eConveyancer, ULS compare will give your customers a choice of over 200 approved law firms who compete with one another for new work, based on cost, service excellence and/or proximity to customer.
- Fully white labelled conveyancing solution (or simply branded as eConveyancer).
- Your mortgage advisors can fulfil all the customer’s needs in relation to their property purchase in one place.
- Online case tracking system easily accessible for both you and your customer.
- Positive impact on your brand’s Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Can be integrated with mortgage origination providers.
Benefits to your customers
- Fast and simple – customers can save time and speed up the whole mortgage process.
- Value for money – our panel of conveyancers are competing on price and service rating, thereby ensuring that they always give great service and value for money.
- Choice – customers can select a conveyancer with the support of the mortgage advisor and remove any anxiety about making the wrong choice or not being sure how to proceed.
- Support – our helpdesk is open 7 days a week, including evenings, if customers have any queries.
- Online case-tracking – allows customers to know where their transaction is at any time, as well as being able to easily communicate with their solicitor.
- Quality – all our conveyancing partners are authorised and regulated by either the Solicitors Regulation Authority or the Council for Licensed Conveyancers and undergo compliance checks by Legal Eye, plus have live service ratings for each firm displayed.
Other Conveyancing Requirements
Over recent years, we have been asked to build and tailor technology solutions for lenders that extend beyond the aforementioned three conveyancing services that we publicly promote.
We are now focusing on helping lenders to transform their mortgage and conveyancing processes, generating cost savings and improving lender Net Promoter Scores.
Much of this success will be achieved through re-imagining and re-inventing how conveyancing should work in today’s genuinely hi-tech world, and through designing new technology solutions that not only help lenders to operate more effectively and efficiency, but also specifically make customers’ lives easier at the point that they opt to move home.
Interested in joining us?
Should you wish to explore this or any of our conveyancing services in more detail, please contact our helpdesk at 01844 262392.