Intermediaries use our online conveyancing comparison platform to smoothly progress their customers' mortgage process through to completion.
Our comparison platform, eConveyancer, encompasses over 200 of the UK’s leading solicitor and licensed conveyancer firms who are committed to delivering an enhanced service proposition for your customers.
Providing you with full control and oversight of your customer’s conveyancing needs, referring a case to eConveyancer takes only a few minutes and enables you to earn money for each completed instruction.
- Sale only
- Purchase only
- Simultaneous sale and purchase
- Transfer of Equity
Advisers use our technology to speed up their customer’s mortgage process; this speed is critical in helping counteract the slowdown in the initial mortgage application as a result of the FCA’s Mortgage Market Review (MMR). It also provides our intermediary partners with an additional source of income.
Mortgage Clubs and Networks
We work closely with some of the largest and most influential Mortgage Clubs and Networks in the country.
Our platform allows Clubs and Networks to access their member statistics such as cases in progress and those which have completed.
White label solutions
You can either choose our award-winning comparison platform, eConveyancer, or talk to us about creating a bespoke, white labelled platform for your business.
- Lender specific – Meets all UK lenders’ panel requirements.
- Expertise – Specialist firms available in all residential and buy to let property types.
- Fast and simple to use – User-friendly online system.
- Transparent – Fully inclusive personalised quote.
- Choice – Over 200 experienced firms to choose from based on price, service rating and/or distance from the property.
- Quality assurance – All firms are regulated by either the Solicitors Regulation Authority or the Council for Licensed Conveyancers and undergo full due diligence procedures prior to being accepted onto our panel.
- No completion ‘no legal-fee’ guarantee*.
- Control – You and your customers can track progress 24/7 and receive ongoing email updates.
- Support – A UK based helpdesk available to you and your customers 7 days a week, in addition to a knowledgeable team of business development managers.
- Additional revenue – Control your own income for each case up to £300 (£600 Sale and Purchase).
- Branded solutions – Contact us to find out what options are available.
* excludes disbursements (e.g. searches)
Interested in joining us?
To find out more, visit eConveyancer.com or call our helpdesk on 01844 262392.