Conveyancing is a legal requirement when buying or selling property or land, transferring ownership from seller to buyer.
Customers use our service to compare conveyancing quotes based on price, location and service rating, made possible by the quality assured solicitor and licensed conveyancing firms with whom we partner.
Our conveyancing platforms provide an online solution, encompassing nationwide coverage of over 200 of the UK’s leading solicitor and licensed conveyancer firms who are committed to delivering an enhanced service proposition for your conveyancing needs.
Choosing and instructing a solicitor takes only a few minutes and gives you complete peace of mind knowing that your sale and/or purchase is in safe and experienced hands.
- Sale only
- Purchase only
- Simultaneous sale and purchase
- Transfer of equity
- Buy to Let conveyancing
Our customers benefit from:
- Value for money – Competitive, no-obligation quotes from top rated solicitors.
- Expertise – Specialist firms available nationally for all your residential and buy to let property needs.
- Fast and simple to use – User-friendly online system.
- Transparent – Fully inclusive personalised quote.
- Choice – Over 200 experienced firms to choose from based on price, service rating and/or distance from the property.
- Quality assurance – All panel firms are regulated by either the Solicitors Regulation Authority or the Council for Licensed Conveyancers and undergo full due diligence procedures prior to being accepted onto panel.
- No completion ‘no legal fee’ guarantee*.
- Language choice – Multilingual panel supporting 45 languages.
- Case access – Track your case progress 24/7 in addition to receiving ongoing email updates.
- Support – A friendly UK based helpdesk available 7 days a week.
* excludes disbursements (e.g. searches)
Our conveyancing comparison service is provided by United Legal Services Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of ULS Technology plc.