With an increase in cybercrime, and regulators starting to take action against firms that are not proactive in protecting client money and assets, there’s more need than ever to find means of reducing cyber-attacks.
How it works
In association with Experian, ULS Protect offers you the assurance you need that your clients’ funds are being sent to the correct bank account. Our bank account verification system makes an instant connection between your clients and their bank account details, ensuring the details provided are valid and belong to your client so that you can be confident that your payments aren’t being sent to fraudsters.
Benefits of ULS Protect
- Enhanced due diligence
- Added layer of protection when remitting funds to your client, ensuring reduced liability and adherence to the SRA’s Code of Conduct
- Reduction in risk of fraud through the interception of emails and cybercrime
- Validates account ownership so payments are made to and from the right customers
- Reduces the risk of fraud through the interception of emails and cybercrime
- Increase success rates of payments.
Solicitors and licensed conveyancers
Visit eConveyancer Searches to access ULS Protect.