We are based in a beautiful former grammar school in Thame, Oxfordshire and offer a great working environment with many opportunities for development within varying careers.
We are on a mission to completely transform the home moving experience using digital technology. A fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing property technology company. Established in 2003, ULS Technology plc is an award winning, former Tech Track 100 company now listed on the London Stock Exchange. We have regular career opportunities in the following areas:
- IT/technical development
- Business development
- Customer services
Working at ULS technology has many benefits on top of the beautiful working environment, which include a workplace pension scheme and a guaranteed death in service insurance. There are Maternity and Paternity benefits, one day paid volunteering leave to help support the local community, discounted ULS home mover services. And well, you’ll be working for us!
If you’re interested in a career at ULS technology, email us your CV and we’ll be in contact when a suitable role becomes available.
TRUE or FALSE? Conveyancing is a modern, highly digitally enabled, customer-centric service.
If your answer is FALSE, and you feel strongly that you would like to change that, then you may be the person we need.
Since 2003 ULS Technology plc have helped over 1 million home movers to find a conveyancer. Now, we’re helping those conveyancers to improve their service through our DigitalMove project (www.digitalmove.co.uk). DigitalMove has already had a big impact for thousands of customers, now we need more conveyancing experts to help make it even better.
We’re looking for an experienced conveyancer who fancies a career change. An opportunity to move away from practical day-to-day conveyancing and become part of a team whose sole purpose is to transform the conveyancing industry for the better.
As a conveyancing subject matter expert your role will span two key teams: DigitalMove ‘Imagine’ and DigitalMove ‘Share’.
As a key member of the ‘Imagine’ team you will have a vital role, helping to shape the future direction of the DigitalMove product.
Your membership of this team will involve:
- Contributing and validating new ideas.
- Helping to define new features and the user experience.
- Writing supporting documentation aimed at conveyancers.
- Writing conveyancing related material for use by the marketing team.
As a member of the ‘Share’ team you will play a supporting role with respect to sales, marketing and the onboarding of new conveyancers.
Your membership of this team will involve:
- Developing a deep understanding of the DigitalMove product and how it benefits conveyancers.
- Supporting the sales and onboarding teams by fielding conveyancing related technical queries.
Attending sales meetings and presentations as and when required.
The right person
The ideal person for this role will:
- Have excellent practical conveyancing experience and knowledge
- Be passionate about improving the conveyancing process with a creative approach as to how this can be done.
- Be able look at things from the customer’s perspective as well as that of the lawyers.
- Have excellent written English and be able to express themselves clearly, and concisely using uncomplicated language.
- Come across well in sales pitches, as a knowledgeable and enthusiastic subject matter expert.
- Likely, either be a qualified solicitor or have some other conveyancing specific qualification.
Salary DOE, competitive benefits package available.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to HR@ulstechnology.com.
We're recruiting a Sales Account Manager - ULS technology are on a mission to completely transform the home moving experience using digital technology. If you're looking for a role in an innovative and exciting company, we'd love to hear from you, no agencies, please.
- Improving ULS’ market position, generating organic sales growth by targeting new and existing B2B accounts.
- Ensuring call targets are met by making new business outbound sales calls to B2B leads, generating registrations and converting into new users.
- Building rapport with new and existing clients, increasing usage per active account as well as providing the support that will continually improve relationships.
- Targetting B2B lapsed accounts and winning back business from a stat of no activity, using a combination of sales and rapport-building techniques.
- Setting up meetings between client decision-makers and the company’s field managers.
- Maintenance of CRM diary system to ensure activity is logged.
- Planning pitches and selling techniques, working with the team to develop proposals that meet the client’s needs, concerns and objectives.
- Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports and weekly work plans.
- Handle objections by emphasizing the importance of food customer service and working through differences to ensure a positive conclusion.
- Previous sales experience preferred, although training will be provided
- Ability to work and excel in a target driven environment
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quote, preferably over the phone
- Experience in working as part of a team and
- Highly motivated and results
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal
- Confident telephone
- Good computer skills, Ideally, Microsoft
- C grade or equivalent in GCSE Maths & English
- Ability to work well under pressure and to work independently at times
Basic salary DOE+ commission. Competitive benefits package available.
Technical Roles – Software Engineering & Infrastructure (All Levels)
As we are growing rapidly, we are recruiting in all areas from junior / graduate through to architect level. No agencies, please.
We are on a mission to completely transform the home moving experience using digital technology. We are doing this by building innovative web applications, that are highly usable, scalable and robust. To succeed we need smart people; highly motivated, and creative software engineers who are passionate about delivering quality software.
- We do agile, and we’re constantly improving the way we do it.
- We like full stack developers but there’s also a place for specialists.
- Of course, you will be a great problem solver with strong coding skills and a good understanding of OOD; an awareness of design patterns and SOLID design principles too.
- Ideally you will also have an appreciation for secure coding techniques, potential vulnerabilities and mitigation strategies.
Senior Software Engineers
(£45k – £55k*)
An experienced .NET developer, either currently working at senior level or looking to progress.
(£35k – £45k*)
A solid .NET developer with a minimum of three years industry experience.
Junior / Graduate Software Engineers
(£25k – £35k*)
Ideally a degree in computer science, software engineering or other numerate discipline. We offer great mentoring and training with good access to experienced senior developers and plenty of opportunities to get your hands dirty as early as possible. Most importantly we want enthusiasm, a keenness to learn, a passion for technology and a desire to do a great job working as part of a team.
(£45k – £55k*)
A software architect with solid experience of developing web-based applications using the .NET framework.
Senior Database Administrator
(£45k – £55k*)
An experienced DBA with an excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server.
To apply please send your CV, specifying which role you would like to be considered for to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Salary dependent on experience