We are based in a beautiful former grammar school in Thame, Oxfordshire and offer a great working environment with many opportunities for development within varying careers.
We are on a mission to completely transform the home moving experience using digital technology. A fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing property technology company. Established in 2003, ULS Technology plc is an award winning, former Tech Track 100 company now listed on the London Stock Exchange. We have regular career opportunities in the following areas:
- IT/technical development
- Business development
- Customer services
Working at ULS technology has many benefits on top of the beautiful working environment, which include a workplace pension scheme and a guaranteed death in service insurance. There are Maternity and Paternity benefits, one day paid volunteering leave to help support the local community, discounted ULS home mover services. And well, you’ll be working for us!
If you’re interested in a career at ULS technology, email us your CV and we’ll be in contact when a suitable role becomes available.
- Improving ULS’ market position, generating organic sales growth by targeting new and existing B2B accounts.
- Ensuring call targets are met by making new business outbound sales calls to B2B leads, generating registrations and converting into new users.
- Building rapport with new and existing clients, increasing usage per active account as well as providing support that will continually improve relationships.
- Targeting B2B lapsed accounts and winning back business from a stat of no activity, using a combination of sales and rapport building techniques.
- Setting up meetings between client decision makers and the company’s field managers.
- Maintenance of a CRM diary system to ensure activity is logged.
- Planning pitches and selling techniques, working with the team to develop proposals that meets the client’s needs, concerns and objectives.
- Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports and weekly work plans.
- Handle objections by emphasizing the importance of good customer service and working through differences to ensure a positive conclusion
- Previous sales experience preferred, although training will be provided.
- Ability to work and excel in a target driven environment.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota, preferably over the phone.
- Experience in working as part of a team and individually.
- Highly motivated and results orientated.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Good computer skills, Ideally, Microsoft Office.
- C grade or equivalent in GCSE Maths & English preferred.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to work independently at times
Basic salary DOE + commission. Competitive benefits package available.
We are looking for a Junior Software Tester to join our existing team of experienced testers to help ensure software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for testing newly developed web applications against requirements and specifications, finding and reporting bugs and preparing releases for final deployment.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and good verbal and written communication skills. If you are interested in learning the skills and techniques needed to become a top-class QA expert and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results
- Collaborate with other QA staff to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong self-organizational skills
Competitive salary and benefits package available, with additional salary progression once apprenticeship complete.
Technical Roles – Software Engineering & Infrastructure (All Levels)
As we are growing rapidly, we are recruiting in all areas from junior / graduate through to architect level. No agencies, please.
We are on a mission to completely transform the home moving experience using digital technology. We are doing this by building innovative web applications, that are highly usable, scalable and robust. To succeed we need smart people; highly motivated, and creative software engineers who are passionate about delivering quality software.
- We do agile, and we’re constantly improving the way we do it.
- We like full stack developers but there’s also a place for specialists.
- Of course, you will be a great problem solver with strong coding skills and a good understanding of OOD; an awareness of design patterns and SOLID design principles too.
- Ideally you will also have an appreciation for secure coding techniques, potential vulnerabilities and mitigation strategies.
Senior Software Engineers
(£45k – £55k*)
An experienced .NET developer, either currently working at senior level or looking to progress.
(£35k – £45k*)
A solid .NET developer with a minimum of three years industry experience.
Junior / Graduate Software Engineers
(£25k – £35k*)
Ideally a degree in computer science, software engineering or other numerate discipline. We offer great mentoring and training with good access to experienced senior developers and plenty of opportunities to get your hands dirty as early as possible. Most importantly we want enthusiasm, a keenness to learn, a passion for technology and a desire to do a great job working as part of a team.
(£45k – £55k*)
A software architect with solid experience of developing web-based applications using the .NET framework.
Senior Database Administrator
(£45k – £55k*)
An experienced DBA with an excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server.
To apply please send your CV, specifying which role you would like to be considered for to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Salary dependent on experience