We are ULS Technology plc (registered in England with company number 7466574) and our registered office is at The Old Grammar School, Church Road, Thame, Oxfordshire OX9 3AJ.
We operate this website. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), we are the "data controller".
The protection of your privacy in the processing of your personal information is important to us. We process any personal information we collect during your visits to this website according to applicable data privacy and data protection legislation.
We collect certain personal information about you when you:
- send us your comments and/or feedback; and
- correspond with us by phone, email or otherwise.
During each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your sign in information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
Before you are able to use some of the functionality of this website you may need to provide your name, address, a valid email address, telephone number or any other mandatory personal information we request. We may require additional personal information at a later stage depending on the purposes for which you use this website.
We may use personal information we collect from you only for the purposes of:
- hosting and administering your profile with this website and to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device;
- providing you with the information and services you request from us and keeping a record of the information we have provided to you, including (but not limited to) a record of feedback and comments you have sent to us;
- identifying whether you have complied with our terms and otherwise for the administration and operation of this website including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and statistical purposes and as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure; and
- asking you to participate in surveys and feedback relating to this website and for processing and analysing the results of surveys or feedback internally.
We may use personal information we collect from you so that we may:
- provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about; and
- provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. Otherwise, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you do not want your data to be used in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data or email us at email@example.com.
We will store your data on our secure servers and will retain it only for as long as it is necessary, depending on what you have asked us to do.
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006
In addition, we may share your personal information with third parties in the following ways:
- we may use third parties to process personal information on our behalf. For example, we may use a third party to provide website hosting services or to facilitate the provision of information to you or to provide products and/or services on our behalf. Where third parties process your personal information on our behalf, we will ensure that they have adequate security measures in place in respect of the use of your personal information;
- we will release your personal information when we are required to do so for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings or where it is reasonably necessary to do so to protect the values and objectives of this website or other users;
- we will release your personal information to others when you have given your consent to that release;
- we may give personal information we hold about you to third parties as part of the process of selling our business.
You can change or remove the personal information we hold about you by signing in and editing your profile if you have one or by notifying us at[insert correct address].
Following receipt of your request we will endeavour to update or remove your personal information as soon as practicable, but we will not be able to do so immediately following your request.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. You may exercise your right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may apply a fee of up to £10 to deal with any such request to help meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.