Our ground breaking, free-to-use service enables people wishing to sell their home to compare estate agents.
The comparisons are based on statistical data, enabling an informed choice to be made about which estate agent to instruct to sell their property or use for a valuation.
Click through to our estateagent4me website to see how you can compare estate agents for free in seconds.
How we compare estate agents
With just four pieces of simple information, users can see details of the estate agents in their local area. Through our clever use of technology and data, we're able to quickly take calculations from approximately 95% of all houses for sale in the UK (data from Northern Ireland and Scotland to be included shortly).
Each user will have different reasons for comparing estate agents, therefore we cover a range of performance criteria that include:
- Percentage of houses sold (the success rate)
- How quickly, on average, they take to sell a property
- How close, on average, they are to the asking price
- The fees they are likely to charge.
Benefits of comparing estate agents
- Directly comparable, factual and impartial performance data on which to make a decision
- No cost or commitment for using the service
- Potential saving of up to £250 on conveyancing fees for customers who instruct an estate agent.
The compare estate agents technology and platform is provided by United Home Services Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of ULS Technology plc.
Click here to visit our direct-to-consumer estate agent comparison website, estateagent4me.