We provide our online conveyancing comparison tool to a range of different markets and audiences from well known lenders, intermediaries and networks right through to consumers directly.
Technological innovation sits at the very heart of everything we do.
Every day we're helping hundreds of property buyers and sellers compare and select their preferred conveyancer from an extensive selection of over 200 solicitors and licensed conveyancers across the UK, whether they're introduced to us via our extensive B2B relationships or come directly.
Because peace of mind is as important to us as it is to our clients, all of the solicitors and licensed conveyancers we work with are authorised and regulated by either the Solicitors Regulation Authority or the Council for Licensed Conveyancers.
How it works
Only basic details are required to compare solicitors and licensed conveyancers. Areas of comparison can be based on:
- Quote for the work required
- Distance from the property address
- Level of service provided which is measured via customer feedback levels
Clients and customers who want to proceed with one of the solicitors and licensed conveyancers can then do so immediately.
Services offered include
- Sale and purchase conveyancing – if selling a house and buying another
- Sale only conveyancing – if selling a property and not buying another one
- Purchase only conveyancing – if buying a property and not selling one
- Remortgage conveyancing
Benefits of our conveyancing comparison system
- Simple to use system, enabling the customer to choose based on ratings and price
- Experienced selection of conveyancers nationally across the UK, so customers know they’re in safe hands
- Our conveyancing partners compete on price, so the customer can compare quotes like for like, decide who is best and save money
- If there’s no sale, then no legal fee is charged
- End-to-end case visibility supported by excellent service – email updates, online access to track a case 24/7 and a UK based help desk open 7 days a week
Who we work with
We're already collaborating with an impressive list of lenders, mortgage advisors and networks, all of which are using us on behalf of their clients who are in the process of buying, selling and remortgaging residential property.
The conveyancing comparison service is provided by United Legal Services Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of ULS Technology plc, and is only available through financial adviser and mortgage professionals.
Visit eConveyancer, our conveyancing comparison tool for our business-to-business partners.