Mortgage brokers use our technology, especially eConveyancer, as it allows them to help their client by progressing the mortgage process more speedily through to completion, thereby supporting customer satisfaction and loyalty. It also provides our mortgage broker partners with an additional source of income.
This speed is critical as it helps counteract the slow down in the initial mortgage application process as a result of the FCA's Mortgage Market Review (MMR).
Speed is delivered in a number of ways:
- The quote – under a minute
- Full instruction – two minutes
- Fewer clicks to get to the point of instruction than any other system
- Helpdesk team available 7 days a week to help progress the case
- Online case tracking so the client knows exactly what the current situation is
Our research with mortgage advisors who use our platforms reveals what they like about our technology:
- Ease of use and speed
- It provides an additional source of income
- Great service levels help make the mortgage process seamless
- This in turn helps client satisfaction and loyalty, increasing customer lifetime value for the mortgage broker
- Our specialist panel of conveyancing solicitors for auctions and repossessions
- The size and scope of our panel of over 200 solicitors – they can manage capacity and give a wide choice
Did you know?
We also offer an interesting alternative to a lender's free legal option, improving the customer experience and providing you with greater control.
Our partnership with mortgage brokers is very important, therefore we ensure we're continually supporting them and providing the technology they need to do their job efficiently and well.
Get in touch if you're interested in working with us.
Are you missing out?
Find out about how we can help grow your businessGet in touch