We are a leading conveyancing panel manager who acts on behalf of banks, building societies and intermediaries, and use our technology and panel management experience to offer the following services:
- ULS Complete – a complete lender conveyancing panel management solution
- ULS Select – a select panel propositions including fee assisted remortgage service
- ULS Compare – an online conveyancing comparison platform for the UK conveyancing and financial intermediary markets
Our partners include Accord, Halifax, Lloyds Bank, Metro Bank, Sainsbury’s Bank, Vida Homeloans, Yorkshire Building Society and a number of others.
Our complete lender panel management solution will give you the highest level of oversight and due diligence to manage risk for you and your customers.
- By managing your conveyancing panel, we’ll minimise the risks associated with fraud and cyber-crime in a cost-effective fashion
- Through systems integration, we can provide a more seamless and efficient journey for all customers
- Our subsidiary, Legal Eye, provides us with a unique independent compliance function to manage your conveyancing panel
Our specialist service delivers a unique solution for volume fee assisted remortgages and other specialist propositions.
- Excellent customer experience with fast turnaround times and regular communication
- A combination of value blended with superb customer service
- An increase in operational efficiency
- A single relationship, reducing supplier management and internal governance
- Choice specialist firms, providing full coverage across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland
Our award winning online conveyancing platform will give you a choice of over 200 approved law firms competing on price, service rating and locality
- Your mortgage advisors can fulfil all the customer’s needs in relation to their property purchase in one place
- Online case tracking system easily accessible for both you and your customer
- Positive impact on your brand's Net Promoter Score (NPS)
Benefits to your customers
- Fast and simple – customers can save time and speed up the whole mortgage process
- Value for money - our panel of conveyancers are competing on price and service rating
- Choice – customers can select a conveyancer with the support of the mortgage advisor and remove any anxiety about making the wrong choice or not being sure how to proceed
- Support – our helpdesk is open 7 days a week, including the evenings, if customers have any queries
- Online case tracking allows customers to know where their transaction is at any time, as well as being able easily to communicate with their solicitor
- Quality - all our conveyancing partners are authorised and regulated by either the Solicitors Regulation Authority or the Council for Licensed Conveyancers and undergo compliance checks by Legal Eye, plus have live service ratings for each firm displayed, so you know you are in safe hands
Get in touch if you're interested in working with us.
Are you missing out?
Find out about how we can help grow your businessGet in touch