ULS Technology plc was admitted to London’s Alternative Investment Market (AIM) in July 2014. We welcome new shareholders and investors and aim to keep them informed of our objectives, strategy and performance.
ULS technology background
The group’s business was founded in 2003 and provides a number of online services for consumers and intermediaries. Our specialist areas are in the property, legal and financial services industries.
Services – eConveyancer
Our flagship service, eConveyancer, is a fully automated online comparison platform which enables customers to obtain residential conveyancing quotations from our solicitor partners, then instruct their selected solicitor. Quotations are based on parameters specified by the customer.
The Group offers its eConveyancer platform directly to distributors and customers, both as an own-brand product and as a white-label product based on the same technology. The Group has entered into white label arrangements with distributors such as BM Solutions, a division of Lloyds Bank plc, and Moneysupermarket.com, the UK’s number one price comparison website.
Our other services
- estateagent4me – to find an estate agent to value and/or sell a property.
- Property Searches – a one stop shop for conveyancing firms and solicitors for all searches.
- Energy Performance Certificates – to select an assessor to obtain a residential or commercial property energy performance certificate.
- Will comparison – to locate a solicitor to draft a will or lasting power of attorney.
- ID Checks – online electronic identity checks, including those required to comply with anti-money laundering regulations.
Country of incorporation
ULS Technology plc is incorporated and registered in England and Wales with registered number 07466574.
The Company’s main country of operation is the UK.
The Company is subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers.
AIM Rule 26
The information below is provided for the purposes of compliance with AIM Rule 26.