Our market-leading conveyancing comparison platform is used by estate agents to help their customers find the right conveyancer for their needs.
We also help estate agents connect with new customers who are looking to buy or sell their property by using our estate agent comparison tool.
Our online conveyancing comparison platform, eConveyancer, enables estate agents to help their customers instruct a quality conveyancing solicitor, and progress the property transaction to a successful conclusion.
- Lender specific – Meets all UK lenders panel requirements.
- Expertise – Specialist firms available in all residential and buy to let property types.
- Fast and simple to use – User-friendly online system.
- Transparent – Fully inclusive personalised quote.
- Choice – Over 200 experienced firms to choose from based on price, service rating or distance from the property.
- Quality Assurance – All panel firms are regulated by either the Solicitors Regulation Authority or the Council for Licensed Conveyancers and, undergo full due diligence procedures prior to being accepted onto panel.
- No completion ‘no legal fee’ guarantee*.
- Control – You and your customers can track progress 24/7 in addition to receiving regular email updates.
- Support – A UK based helpdesk available to you and your customers, 7 days a week in addition to a team of knowledgeable BDMs.
- Additional revenue stream – Control your own income on each case up to £300 (£600 Sale and Purchase).
* excludes disbursements (e.g. searches)
White label options
You can either choose our award-winning comparison platform, eConveyancer, or talk to us about creating a bespoke, white labelled platform for your business.
We have built a new and innovative technology platform called ‘estateagent4me‘. This platform enables customers wishing to sell or value their home to compare estate agents based not just on their chosen location, but also on a performance related basis. This means that customers can now select the best performing estate agent to sell their home based on the criteria that is most important to them and their needs as a vendor.
Prospective vendors can now select an estate agent to value and see their home through the estateagent4me platform. We are now working closely with a number of estate agents to provide them with these customer leads, in exchange for which their customers can access our low cost conveyancing service.
Performance criteria include:
- Likely fees payable
- Average time to sell a property
- How close they might get to achieving an asking price
- How successful they are at selling similar homes
- What additional services the estate agent provides to their vendors
estateagent4me analyses data on over 95% of houses for sale in England and Wales. This is therefore a highly comprehensive service that customers are really starting to value, as making the right choice of estate agent can make a tremendous difference both financially and emotionally at such an important time.
Momentum is now increasing and as such we expect our partnerships with estate agents to grow to encompass the majority of estate agents, as they’ll not want to miss out on these new and valuable customer opportunities.
Interested in joining us?
For more information, call us on 01844 262392 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.