Builders and Developers
We collaborate with some of the most reputable building companies in the market, offering conveyancing solutions to support their business needs.
Our online comparison platform, eConveyancer, provides builders and developers access to over 200 of the UK’s leading solicitor and licensed conveyancing firms who are committed to delivering an enhanced service proposition for your customers.
Services we offer:
- Sale only
- Purchase only
- Simultaneous sale and purchase
Providing both site agents and mortgage advisers with full control and oversight of customers’ conveyancing needs, referring a case to eConveyancer takes only a few minutes to choose and instruct.
- Service – Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) with all panel firms to ensure a speedy transition to exchange and completion.
- Lender specific – Meets all UK lenders panel requirements.
- Expertise – Specialist firms available for all residential and buy to let property types.
- Fast and simple to use – User-friendly online system.
- Transparency – Fully inclusive personalised quote.
- Choice – Over 200 experienced firms to choose from based on price, service rating and/or distance from the property.
- Quality Assurance – All panel firms are regulated by either the Solicitors Regulation Authority or the Council for Licensed Conveyancers and, undergo full due diligence procedures prior to being accepted onto panel.
- No completion ‘no legal fee’ guarantee*.
- Control – You and your customers can track progress 24/7 in addition to receiving ongoing email updates.
- Support – A UK based helpdesk available to you and your customers, 7 days a week in addition to a team of knowledgeable Business Development Managers (BDMs).
- Additional revenue stream – Control your own income on each case up to £300 (£600 Sale and Purchase).
- Branding solutions – bespoke, white labelled options available.
* excludes disbursements (e.g. searches)
Interested in joining us?
To register or find out more, please visit eConveyancer.com or, call our helpdesk on 01844 262392.
Our conveyancing comparison service is provided by United Legal Services Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of ULS Technology plc.